Beaufort Proper is looking for a young woman with an interest in fashion to run a style blog on our website as an internship credit for the summer! If you love Beaufort Proper clothes and would like to gain experience in retail buying, personal shopping, and communications, check to see that you meet these minimum qualifications before inquiring.
- Must be college level or high school graduate
- Preferably a fashion merchandising, communications, or marketing major
- Working knowledge of computers and social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Impeccable communication and grammar skills
- At least 2 days per week availability
As a Beaufort Proper intern, you will be running a weekly style blog on our website, putting together outfits with the clothing and accessories that come in each week, writing about trends, and promoting your posts to social media. We will only be taking one intern this summer, so this is a truly unique opportunity to gain experience in the field and to build a portfolio. To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!